LIGHT OF LIFE
We dedicate part of our time to help with the adoption of cats and kittens we come across by manning the Facebook Page - RESCUED KITTENS & KITTIES SINGAPORE.
We believe that every stray or community cat/ kitten deserves a chance to experience napping on a nice clean bedsheet, to eat and drink from a nice clean bowl and to get a cuddle from a human every night before sleeping.
Please browse through the beautiful pictures of these precious cats and kittens provided by their respective fosterers and caretakers on our Facebook Page.
We will also assist with pet kitties looking for new furparents.
1) Please browse through the beautiful pictures of these precious kitties and kittens provided by their respective fosterers and caretakers.
2) Then get in touch with the respective fosterers and carers via the contact method listed to obtain more information - e.g. age, gender, temperament, etc.
3) Please learn and understand the commitment and dedication needed for the kitty or kitten you intend to adopt - e.g. a newly born kitten needs to be nursed every 2 hours, a 1-6-month-old kitten needs to be fed 3-4 times a day with good quality kitten food, an adult kitty needs a proper size litter box and fed daily watery canned food to increase its water intake.
4) Please arrange to visit the fosterer/ caretaker to determine if the kitty/ kitten is suitable for your home and family dynamic before bringing them home.
Too much disruption to the kitty's/kitten's daily routine can affect them mentally and result in severe anxiety.
5) We will update on the post of the kitty/ kitten with the words [SPOKEN FOR] once the fosterer/ carer confirms with us that the match is successful.
6) Please understand that the fosterers and caretakers may not be able to answer your enquiries immediately because of other work/ family commitments.
Click the icon to join us on Telegram.